Whey Protein Eye Mask 50ml and 200ml Combo
- A two way formula which hydrates skin & eyes. Whey Protein Eye Mask vanishes under eye dark circle and removes eye puffiness making your skin firm and supple. A protein boost to improve skin health.
- Key Benefits : provides the much-needed smoothness along with brightening, calming, hydrating and skin tightening effects.
- Facts to Know : Whey is natural protein and vitamin-rich, and is one of the best things you can give your skin and hair!
- Usp : Protein rich QUINOA to brighten eyes
- For Skin Type : For all skin types including sensitive skin
- HSN CODE : – 3304
We believe in providing the best skin care products possible. All our products are HALAL certified. Our products are 100% natural, vegetarian (VEGAN) and uses the highest quality of ingredients. This means, NO artificial colours, NO artificial fragrance, NO petrochemicals, parabens, urea, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, mineral oils or other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are organic and are internationally certified. None of our products are being tested on animals.
Since they are made of almost 100% natural ingredients, you might mistake them as natural food because of their appearance and texture.
And YES… they are all TASTE-ABLE…
To be the most loved taste-able authentic Ayurvedic organic cosmetics brand for a modern yet traditional India by 2021.
To provide taste-able authentic Ayurvedic organic cosmetics crafted by a multi- skilled team of experts in traditional and modern medical and wellness technologies.
To create taste-able authentic Ayurvedic organic cosmetics, enhancing self image using sustainable resources.
Authentic organic skin nutrition
What Is Organic Skin Care?
Organic Skin care is skin products made of plant derived ingredients along with some other naturally occurring ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers, GMO and so on and often come with an Organic certification. The integrity of these unadulterated ingredients is maintained in the best way possible with little to no additives. From here the best ingredients for the specific goal are chosen and a natural preservative system is used for longevity.
Organic Vs Natural Skincare
Do “Natural” and “Organic” Mean The Same Thing? The short answer is no. Unfortunately, natural does not mean organic and comes with no guarantees. Natural are often assumed to be minimally processed (minimally synthesized) and do not contain any hormones, antibiotics or artificial flavors.