Just the other day you were a school kid with zits, and then you cleared that stage to be a pretty adolescent with a fresh complexion, but find the responsibilities of the early twenties daunting?
Suddenly you have a career, a personal and official social life, a romantic life and a to-do list for the family?
Where is the time to fit in your skin needs?
Follow these simple rules and you'll be sparkling at every occasion.
Daily - cleanse, wash, tone, moisturise. Especially before you sleep.
- Use a good serum to rejuvenate your skin.
- Get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep.
- Get 30 minutes of exercise in some form.
- Eat 2 fruits and drink 8 glasses of water.
Weekly- Deep condition your hair.
- Clean all your brushes, including the hair and make-up ones.
- Exfoliate your body.
- Massage your body with a good moisturiser all over.
- Epilate or shave your legs and other areas.
Monthly- Get your nails done.
- Get a mani-pedi every month.
- Get your eyebrows shaped well.
- Get a facial and a hair spa.
- Indulge in a relaxing massage.
Brought to you in public interest by Cosmetofood Skinsmart Skinstories